We recently published a series of special edition articles exploring how manufacturers are enhancing the consumer packaging experience through interactive QR codes, easy opening features and portion controlled products.
We also ask if a recent surge in white packaging was damaging shelf appeal. Included are a few recent articles from our archives on the latest innovations.
Please click the links below, should there be an article that interests you:
- Getting portion controlled packaging under control
- Interactive packaging: What the world is waiting for?
- I can't get inside! Easy-to-open confectionery wrappers
- White is the new black - but does it make a bland shelf?
- Open and shut case to add resealable feature to chocolate bars, says Printpack
- Chocolate wrapped in cocoa: Barry Callebaut teams with supplier for packaging made from cocoa waste