Mettler-Toledo Product Inspection has announced its experts will present the latest technologies across the five show days, where it will demonstrate Track & Trace, metal detection, checkweighing, x-ray and vision inspection technologies, and present a panel session with a Questions and Answers discussion on the Innovation Stage, plus host a virtual showroom at Pack Expo Connects, which runs online from 9 to 13 November, 2020.
Mettler-Toledo GC Series conveyorized metal detectors productivity highlights:
- The modular design means service interventions are safer, faster and easier – reducing production downtime.
- 'Product Signal Suppression' technology removes the product signal variation present in most natural, fresh and chilled products, virtually eliminating false rejects.
- Testing frequency can be reduced by as much as 83% using Reduced Test Mode (suitable for dry applications only)
- Using the Reduced Test Mode has been shown to increase OEE of individual lines and entire factories by up to 1%
The talks will also address how to accommodate facility space constraints by integrating different product inspection equipment, including checkweighers, to create combination systems.
Mettler-Toledo’s experts will also be available to discuss other topics, including:
- Different solutions for detecting foreign matter
- How to prevent contaminated product from entering the marketplace
- The comparisons between metal detection and x-ray inspection
- How manufacturers can select the right technology for their specific applications
- New methods to detect foreign material, including vision systems for bulk material
Manufacturers can register for free and connect with the product inspection experts at www.packexpoconnects.com.