The range includes its first all-white hollow Easter egg – White Bunnycomb Crunch Easter Egg. Moofreesas Organic Egg and an Easter Egg Hunt Kit also join the free from chocolate line-up.
Moo Free’s full range is free from dairy, gluten and soya and ‘tastes delicious’, said the company, thanks to the use of high quality, ethical chocolate.
The new products will be available from the Moo Free website this month, while the White Bunnycomb Crunch Easter Egg and Easter Egg Hunt Kit will launch in Asda from March.
Andrea Jessop, Moo Free CEO, said: “Easter can be a frustrating time of year if you suffer with allergies or follow a plant-based diet. We have set to change that frustration! Without compromising on taste or product quality we sourced the highest quality cocoa to create our chocolate and crafted a range of eleven products that will bring excitement to everyone’s Easter.”
The three new additional Easter products increase the Moo Free Easter offering to 11 free-from and vegan options:
• Original “Milk” Chocolate Easter Egg RRP £3.50
• Choccy Eggsplosion Easter Egg RRP £3.50
• Bunnycomb Easter Egg RRP £3.50
• Mikey Bunny white chocolate character RRP £3.50
• Hammy Hamster “milk” chocolate orange character RRP £3.50
• “Milk” Chocolate Mini Eggs RRP £1.99
• White chocolate Mini Eggs RRP £1.99
• Rosie Rabbit “milk” chocolate bar RRP 79p
Moo Free said each Easter Egg is presented in sustainable packaging, made from recycled materials and is fully recyclable.