CNI is the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of Acacia gum, an all-natural hydrocolloid used in many food applications as an emulsifier, a mouthfeel enhancer or a film former, while also being an excellent source of soluble dietary fiber.
The combination of extensive manufacturing capacity and experienced raw material sourcing from 15 countries, ensures customers a high degree of global supply assurance and traceability.
CNI's Acacia gum is FDA GRAS, GMO-free and available with organic certification.
CNI recently launched Equacia™:
- A unique nutritional texturizer with clean labeling,
- The new ideal fat replacer,
- A well-balanced association of Acacia fibers (soluble fibers) and wheat fibers (gluten-free insoluble fiber).
Equacia™ will add the existing range of nutritional products, already including the Fibregum™ range, which meets the growing demand for safe and natural nutritional ingredients.
Fibregum™ complies with nutritional ingredient requirements i.e:
- A sound scientific file,
- A clear regulatory status,
- Natural origin
- No side effects
- Neutral taste
- Compatible with industrial processes.
Clinical studies have demonstrated the nutritional benefits of Fibregum™:
- low caloric value,
- non cariogenic,
- highly functional source of soluble dietary fiber (minimum of 90% fiber guaranteed - dry weight basis, AOAC method),
- prebiotic effects and positive interactions with probiotics,
- very well tolerated compared to other dietary fibers.
- Equacia™: a nutritional texturizer with clean labeling
- Fibregum™: a prebiotic soluble dietary fibre with high digestive tolerance and duly proven nutritional benefits
- Eficacia™: a low dosage 100% Acacia gum emulsifier allowing significant cost reduction
- Fibregum™ Bio: organic certified Acacia gum
- Oenogum™: stabiliser, complexing agent for wine
- Whipgum™: stabilizing/whipping agent for aerated confectionery
- Instantgum™: a complete range of instant dissolving Acacia gum in agglomerated free-flowing presentation
Company address (main office):
CNI - COLLOIDES NATURELS INTERNATIONAL
129 Chemin de Croisset
76723 ROUEN CEDEX