Innovative chocolate maker Montezuma's has announced a new listing with UK health food chain Holland and Barrett with the high street health food retailer selling the company's Christmas range for the first time.
Montezuma's is already established in outlets across the UK including John Lewis, Waitrose, Sainsburys, Ocado and Morrisons.
The company also sells direct through its own website.
Helen Pattinson, co-founder of Montezuma's, said: "We have seen increased interest in our product ranges from the major multiples and high street retailers who are keen to stock premium chocolate.
“With an ongoing awareness of the importance of provenance and a growing trend from the public in choosing better quality food and treats, it's clear that customers are looking for alternatives from the mainstream confectionery brands.
“As a British producer and a passionate advocate of the finest quality chocolate, it's great to be part of this; it all helps us in our mission to become Britain's Greatest Little Chocolate company!"
The focus for the seasonal range in Holland and Barrett will be a number of Montezuma's best-selling chocolate products, including:
- Chunky Chocolate Snowmen - a box of eight chunky snowmen filled with a soft truffle centre in two flavors: milk chocolate and 100% cocoa, vegan friendly Absolute Black chocolate.
- Christmas Tree Bauble - a festive bauble for the tree filled with milk chocolate salted caramel truffles.
- Christmas Drinking Chocolate - single portion solid dark chocolate discs in the favor of Ginger & Orange, packaged in a gift tin.
- Christmas Truffle Collection Box - a packaged collection of limited edition chocolate truffles in festive inspired flavours.
- Caramel and Peanut Butter Snowballs - white chocolate covered snowballs in two tempting flavours.