Nestlé has announced its seasonal range for Christmas 2019, with new arrivals including five Smarties penguins, each with their own bright colour and different personality.
Made of smooth milk chocolate, they contain mini Smarties ‘to shake and enjoy’. Other new arrivals include an Aero Bliss advent calendar, exclusive to Tesco, with three varieties of its bubbly chocolate: salted caramel, milk chocolate and praline.
The company says its ever-popular Quality Street advent calendar has also had a re-vamp and now features the new caramel chocolate brownie sweet.
Also new for Christmas 2019 are:
- Giant tubes of Rowntree’s Randoms and Rowntree’s Randoms Squish’ems
- A 690g sharing tub of Rowntree’s Randoms
- KitKat Chunky and Aero selection boxes (exclusive to Tesco)
- Smarties retro giant tube (exclusive to Asda)
- Two 175g Smarties Santa Claus figures (exclusive to Asda).
Jon Smith, Senior brand manager for Christmas confectionery said: “We’re particularly excited to introduce our Smarties penguins for Christmas 2019. Available in a variety of sizes and price points, their bright colours and the mini Smarties inside make them a standout addition to the kid’s novelty market … meanwhile our wide selection of advent calendars, tins, tubes and tubs mean there really is something for everyone to enjoy, whatever their favourite Nestlé brand may be.”