Based in Lancashire in the north of England, Freedom Confectionery Limited was incorporated in 2013 following 10 years of Research & Development, and was the first European manufacturer to produce gelatine-free marshmallows on a commercial basis worldwide, making them suitable for vegan, vegetarian, and Free-From consumers.
The Easter Mallow Hunt Treats Box boasts a whole host of vegan products that can be hidden around the house or garden to keep children entertained and active this Easter holiday.
Easter Mallow Hunt
The treat box comes complete with a range of special clues and fun exercise challenges to enjoy with the family, as well as a selection of some of Freedom Confectionery’s most popular ranges including:
- The world’s first gelatine and dairy free chocolate smothered twin marshmallow bar – MallowOut – in both vanilla and strawberry flavour.
- Pink and white mini vanilla marshmallow bites – possibly the World’s only inclusive marshmallow – leaving nobody out whether following a dietary, religious or lifestyle diet.
- Vegantics – Freedom Confectionery’s largest gelatine and 14 allergy free marshmallow – ideal for BBQ’ing.
- Gelatine free juicy and naturally delicious gummi bears.
Once all the treats have been eaten, children and adults alike can enjoy colouring in the front of the reusable cardboard box which contains an outline drawing of the fictional and magical world of Mallow Land.
- The Easter Mallow Hunt Treats Box is available to purchase at www.freedommallows.com RRP: £10.00.