The Federal Association of the German Confectionery Industry (BDSI) has a total of 13 different training occupations currently online in the following areas:
• Confectionery technologist (m / f / d)
• Specialist for food technology (m / f / d)
• Mechatronics technician (m / f / d)
• Machine and system operator (m / f / d)
• Electronics technician (m / f / d)
• Electronics technician for industrial engineering (m / f / d)
• Specialist for warehouse logistics (m / f / d)
• Industrial mechanic (m / f / d)
• Industrial clerks (m / f / d)
• Dual degree in business administration (m / f / d)
• as well as various commercial professions (m / f / d).
The BDSI said its training place exchange gives young people who would like to have an apprenticeship position in the confectionery industry a compact overview at an early stage and helps to facilitate the job search.
Training in the confectionery industry is attractive and the industry has been stable for many years, because “German confectionery is very popular at home and abroad,” it said.
Qualified specialists have excellent career prospects in the German confectionery industry due to the high quality of its products and the excellent working conditions of German companies.
- The direct link to the BDSI apprenticeship exchange 2021 can be found here.