Quality Street fans get chance to bring back their favourite retro sweet from Christmases past
Owners Nestlé said everyone who enters the online survey will be in with a chance of winning one of five tins of the most voted for throwback variety – and the sweets will all be handmade by Nestlé’s expert chocolatiers.
Former Quality Street favourites have included: Fig Fancy; Fruits of the Forest Crème; or Apricot Delight – along with Coffee Crème; Peanut Cracknell; or Almond Octagon ...
Consumers can vote for their favourite sweet from the following discontinued varieties:
• Vanilla Octagon – smooth vanilla filling covered with creamy milk chocolate
• Almond Octagon – crispy almond pieces in smooth milk chocolate
• Fruits of the Forest crème – fruits of the forest flavoured fondant enrobed in dark chocolate
• Jaffa Toffee – from the very first 1936 selection, orange-flavoured toffee covered with orange milk chocolate
• Coffee Crème – coffee-flavoured fondant enrobed in delicious dark chocolate
Emily Grimbley, Assistant Brand Manager for Quality Street said: “We know how much fans love to reminisce about old Quality Street varieties – there are even Facebook groups dedicated to their return! Now, we want to hear from consumers about which of five classic retro Quality Street sweets they would most like to see return.
“What’s more, everyone who takes part in our survey will have the chance to win a unique, money-can’t buy prize – one of five bespoke tins featuring the winning sweet, handmade by our expert in-house chocolatiers! It would make the ultimate gift for a Quality Street fan, if you could bear to part with it!”
To cast your vote, visit the Quality Street webshop between now and 26 November.