Nominations for the Class of 2023 are open to individuals across all disciplines within the industry, from sales and marketing to engineering and research and development professionals, as well as brokers, distributors, retail buyers and category managers and suppliers to the industry.
"Honouring the leaders who have made significant impacts in our industry is a gratifying experience," said Shelly Clarey, NCSA President. "As we approach the 52nd anniversary of the Candy Hall of Fame, we are proud to open nominations to a new class of nominees who have dedicated their careers to the confectionery industry’s continual improvement. We are excited to meet the newest class of trailblazers."
Induction into the Candy Hall of Fame is an honour granted to individuals who serve and support the confectionery category and have dedicated their careers to the overall betterment of the industry. Names can be submitted until Tuesday, 17 January.
To be eligible, the nominee must meet the following criteria:
- 20 years of service to the confectionery industry (buyers must have at least 10 years of experience) and 50 years of age at the time of nomination.
- Demonstrated loyalty to building and supporting the confectionery industry through active participation over and above job requirements.
- Significant contributions to the educational and/or professional development of the industry and its initiatives and programs.
- Must attend the Candy Hall of Fame Induction event (unless it is a posthumous induction).
- Unimpeachable record of integrity and respect
- A current NCSA member
- If retired or deceased, the nomination must be within two years of either event.
Members of the 2023 Candy Hall of Fame Class will be formally inducted during a ceremony that will be held during the Association’s Annual Meeting, in October in Tampa, Florida.
For more details visit candyhalloffame.org.