National Confectionery Sales Association announces 2023 Candy Hall of Fame inductees
The inductees are representatives from several disciplines in the confectionery industry, from sales and marketing to engineering and research and development professionals, as well as brokers, distributors, retail buyers and category managers and suppliers.
Candy Hall of Fame Class of 2023 inductees are:
- Brad Carlin, C.A. Carlin
- Tony Frankenberger, McLane Co.
- Adolph Goelitz, Goelitz Confectionery Co. (now Jelly Belly Candy Co.)
- Mitchell Goetze, Goetze’s Candy Co., Inc.
- Susan Grassey, Harris Teeter Supermarkets, LLC
- Patrice Guy, The Walt Disney Co.
- Shawn Houser-Fedor, The Hershey Co.
- Rose Potts, Blommer Chocolate Co.
- Arne Sandberg, PPC Prototype Packaging LLC
- David Shaffer, Just Born, Inc.
- Brian Sisitzky, L.H. Sisitzky Sales, Inc.
“We are looking forward to honouring these 11 leaders who have significantly impacted our industry at this year’s induction ceremony,” said Shelly Clarey, NCSA President. “This is the highest honour in the confectionery world, and the class of 2023 is extremely deserving of this recognition.”
Since 1971, the Candy Hall of Fame has recognised lifetime career achievements in the confectionery industry. Candy Hall of Fame members come from all disciplines within the confectionery industry, must have at least 20 years of service to the confectionery industry (buyers must have at least 10 years of experience) and must be 50 years of age at the time of nomination. Honourees should should demonstrate loyalty to building and supporting the confectionery industry through active participation over and above job requirements.