Organisers say it is seeking industry experts and thought leaders who can provide unique insights, strategies and trends to the show’s attendees – retailers, manufacturers, distributors, suppliers and brokers in the confectionery and snack industries, while offering a unique opportunity to showcase their thought leadership to an audience of more than 16,000 over the four-day event.
Sample Topics for Expo Show Floor in Education (May 14 – 16) can include:
• Generational trends and the impact on the confectionery and snacks categories
• Trends in retail: eCommerce, technologies, self-checkout, click and collect, voice-activated purchasing or other relevant topics
• How to incent unplanned purchases online, at self-checkout or click and collect
• Social media marketing trends
• Flavour trends in confectionery and snacks
• Packaging trends in confectionery and snacks
• How to succeed in the last mile
• How to leverage product and merchandising innovations to drive sales
• Tools, tips and proven sales successes to build business in specialty candy stores
• Social media commerce and how it drives sales in confectionery and snacks categories
• Trends in better-for-you products
• The future of candy and snacks in non-traditional channels
• Snacking and/or treating shopper behaviour
• Other relevant ideas for the industry
The NCA said it is also accepting education proposals for the Sweets & Snacks Expo Supplier Showcase, a face-to-face marketplace dedicated to helping confectionery and snack suppliers connect with prospective and existing customers that is co-located with the Sweets & Snacks Expo.
The Supplier Showcase has grown by 25% each year since its inception in 2021 and welcomes more than 1,600 attendees with specific interest in the latest in supplier resources.
Sample Topics for the Supplier Showcase (May 13 – 14) can include:
• Packaging trends and innovations
• Artificial Intelligence and its impact on the supplier community
• Ingredient trends
• Data services
• Technologies in the supply chain
• Other topics relevant to the Supplier Showcase audiences
As well as exposure at one of the world’s largest confectionery trade fairs, other benefits to speaking at Sweets & Snacks Expo and the Supplier Showcase will include:
• You will receive two (2) All Access passes to attend the three-day show. (NOTE: all travel expenses are the responsibility of the speaker)
• You and your company will be promoted in the show’s extensive marketing efforts, beginning in January 2024.